HotRod XL is a fire-rated wall mount deflection bead that supplies 1- and 2-hour hearth-rankings for each dynamic and static joints for fluted deck and concrete assemblies in accordance to the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) 2079, Exams for Fire Resistance of Setting up Joint Techniques, 5th Version (for equally standard partitions and shaft walls) and is seem tested according to ASTM E 90, Conventional Test System for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Seem Transmission Loss of Making Partitions and Features. Seem reports obtainable on ask for.
- A person profile for 1- or 2-hour fireplace rating, L-ranking considerably less than 1 CFM/Ln Ft for ambient and 205 C (400 F).
- Combines HOTROD compressible firestop foam with an easy to complete vinyl drywall accent, for a one particular-stage application.
- Pink perforated attachment flange (mud leg) that is very easily recognized by an inspector that this is a UL certified firestopping accessory.
- White vinyl versatile leg conceals compressible firestopping foam and can be painted.
- Installation is not limited by temperature or humidity.
- Pre-put in to the entrance or back facet of drywall, removes any post firestop installation get the job done right after the drywall is set up.
- Proper set up will give 13-mm (1/2-in.) compression and 5-mm (3/16-in.) extension without having cracking in head-of-wall, bottom-of-wall or wall-to-wall joints.
- Fire spray is not necessary.
All information and facts mentioned in this area was submitted by Marinoware.
Kenilworth Media Inc. are unable to believe responsibility for faults of relevance,
reality or omission. The publisher does not endorse any merchandise showcased in this short article.